KeyCloak as SAML-Provider for a Spring-Boot Application.
In preparation for a workshop, a Spring-Boot application was created with KeyCloak as the identity provider. A user can log into the application via SAML or a Magic Link. The Magic Link is sent to the user by mail.
- Implementing a Spring-Boot application with public and protected areas and using the SAML protocol
- Implementation of a KeyCloak plugin for Magic Link creation
- Connection of the application to a KeyCloak instance
- Configuration of KeyCloak as SAML provider and creation of a realm for the prototype
- Creation of Magic Links for direct login into the protected area
- Creation of multi-layer Dockerfiles for easy operation on any Docker-enabled system
- Deployment of the whole system via docker-compose, including database, KeyCloak, Spring boot application
Java 17, Spring-Boot 3, KeyCloak, Docker, docker-compose, SAML, OIDC, MagicLink