Quality assurance of a Single Sign-On-Solution in a hybrid environment.
The customer was dissatisfied with the quality of the developed SSO-Solution. The goal was to build and maintain an environment for automatic testing. The business team should be able to declare new test cases and let them run before each release.
- Creating a concept for automatic testing
- Building a test environment on Solaris servers
- Installation and maintenance of Evidian – AccessMaster, Linux. Citrix und TRUE64 – Execution of tests according to the test concept
- Supporting and maintaining new test cases
- Supporting and maintaining the test environment
- Organization and execution of the tests
Quality assurance, Linux-Administration.
Access, AccessMaster, Linux, PhpStorm, Solaris, SSL, TCL/Tk, TRUE64